Hi John,

    I will go on that direction, thank you for the advice.

BR
Gustavo

El 4/11/20 a las 15:33, John Fawcett escribió:
On 04/11/2020 18:33, Gustavo Ajeitos [Office365] wrote:
Hi John,

     Thank you for your answer!

I agree with you, I think you recommendation should solve the problem,
it seems the only possible workaround.
I have to investigate if it possible and how to accomplish that with
the load balancer.

Gustavo
Gustavo

client ip address affinity is probably the easiest way - if supported on
your load balancer - and providing that your users are distributed on
different ip addresses (e.g. not behind a NAT and presenting all as the
same ip).

John