On Thu, 28 Jan 2021, Michael Peddemors wrote:

Given the reputation of the Azure IP space, be hesitant to start operating an email server there, UNLESS you can get MS to give you SWIP or 'rwhois' for your IP space.

As long as it's only dovecot (IMAP) and not anything doing SMTP, there should be no reputation issue...

[...]

On 2021-01-27 1:48 p.m., Kristie Buller wrote:
 I have a question regarding the Dovecot Server compatibility with Azure
 Cloud, which our application is migrating to. We are currently using
 Dovecot Mail Server v2.3.4.  I need to verify that the software is
 compatible with that type of environment or what we would need to continue
 using the software once we migrate.
 Thank you,

 *Kristie Buller*
 IBM System Engineer - eSign & SMART

 ABS Sales & Contracting Delivery, AT&T Account

 801 Chestnut - St. Louis, Mo

 Email: kristie.bul...@ibm.com
 phone: 618.660.6766