-------- Message transféré --------
Sujet :         Re: Mailbox lost
Date :  Sun, 11 Jul 2021 17:09:20 +0200
De :    Benny Pedersen <m...@junc.eu>
Pour :  dovecot@dovecot.org

On 2021-07-11 11:44, Stephane Magnier wrote:

how can I make visible, by "lsub" all my folders ?

use roundcube to make less mistakes :)

you have no folder subscribed just inbox, with cant be unsubscribed, its like windows forbid to format drive c: while in use :=)

====

Hi

sorry I don't understand..

When I use the lsub "" ** , there was nothing connected to the server ( nor Thunderbird nor roundcubemail )

Just the server running alone.

Is that normal to get "lsub" ... empty ? Evertything available should be available ?

So, how can I reactivate the vsibility via Dovecot cmd line ?

It used to work fine.. and suddently, it disappeared.. Done nothing.. ( se server was on test only and visible just by me )

Thanks