Hello Christian,

I actually found why I had the problem. While I thought the ldap filters were the same, there was a sligth difference (damn crazy long filters!)

Sorry about the noise.

Arnaud

On 22/04/2022 10:08, Christian Mack wrote:
Hello

Am 21.04.22 um 18:00 schrieb Arnaud Abélard:
Hello,

I've been trying to replicate a production server (debian buster,
dovecot 2.3.4.1). But I nothing is actually being replicated and for
each attempted user the message "Error: sync: Unknown user in remote" is
being logged.

The ldap settings are actually the same on both server (source and
destnation) and the "unknown user" is actually showing up in doveadm
user "*" on the destination server.

I had already replicated 2 servers and used the same settings. Am I
missing something obvious here?

Can you da a doveadm user for that specific user?
Are her/his attributes OK?

Kind regards,
Christian Mack

--