On 5/6/2022 3:53 AM, Philipp Ewald wrote:

we have a strange problem.

Costumer use Outlook to connect to our IMAP and SMTP Server.
While sending Mails Outlooks reports connection lost. In Mail log there is no reason logged or something else.

What i dont understand is that IMAP lose connetion while using SMTP. Outlloks reports problem by moving mails into Send dir.

Is that a Outlook problem?

i have enables debug logging and cant see any reason :(

Network was already testet.

Morning Philipp,

I would do a couple of things to troubleshoot:

1 - Time it. Is it hitting a specific time and giving up?

2 - Does the email have any specific content?

3 - Do they have anything like A/V software that might be acting to try and proxy / scan the email?

4 - Try putting thunderbird on the same machine for the same account with the same email.  Does that work?

Regards,

KAM