Dana 04.06.2022 15:34, Paul Kudla (SCOM.CA Internet Services Inc.) je napisao(la):
   ok thanks for the info
from here you need to turn on full debugging and then filter the log by
   "replicat"

Now replication work when set vsz_limit in service aggregator and remove parametar replication_dsync_parameters and replication_full_sync_interval from my 90-replicator.conf. Now my configuration work for replication on another mail server.

Config file for replication /etc/dovecot/conf.d/90-replicator.conf

service aggregator {
  vsz_limit = 256M
  fifo_listener replication-notify-fifo {
    user = vmail
  }
  unix_listener replication-notify {
    user = vmail
  }
}

service replicator {
  process_min_avail = 1
  unix_listener replicator-doveadm {
    mode = 0600
    user = vmail
  }
}

service doveadm {
  inet_listener {
    port = 12345
    ssl = no
  }
}

replication_max_conns = 100
#replication_dsync_parameters = -d -N -l 30 -U
#replication_full_sync_interval = 1 days

doveadm_port = 12345
doveadm_password = Jados82!

plugin {
  mail_replica = tcp:imap.myserv2.local:12345
}