>                   On EMC Unity there is a NAS server parameter that can be
> changed to
>

>       Maybe a bit to much of topic, but why EMC and not something like
> ceph? You rarely see any interesting comparisons on line (except of
> course the stupid ones listing features)
>

> there is a reason these things cost more than you'll earn in a year.
>
> second post in a row showing your lack of knowledge in actual networks,
> before you make an even bigger ass out of yourself, how about getting
> some experience in the real world or spending some time researching from
> actual information - not blogs

Since when has there ever been a relationship between money and being good,
money and intelligence etc. 2nd I have a hard time believing that are still
companies out there that hardwire millions of logic circuits to create a load
balancer that meets current day standards without the use of any software, and
the updates come in shipped circuit boards or not at all because it was perfect
from the start. Noel the only dumb ass here seems to be you. You are certainly
not a good advocate for the EMC product compared to institutions like NASA and
CERN that have >4000 drives in ceph solutions.