I'm facing a problem to get integration dovecot and Netdata agent to
monitor current status of dovecot sessions. First of all I've been set up a
socket for reading data with Netdata agent:

service old-stats {
  unix_listener old-stats {
    group = netdata
    user = vmail
    mode = 0660
  }
}

Then in netdata agent UI i've found that all stats collected from this
source are zeroed. Hm, maybe I did something wrong, and I goes to check
classic command, what Netdata agent uses in Dovecot socket:

# doveadm oldstats dump global
reset_timestamp last_update     num_logins      num_cmds
 num_connected_sessions  user_cpu        sys_cpu clock_time      min_faults
     maj_faults    vol_cs  invol_cs        disk_input      disk_output
read_count      read_bytes      write_count     write_bytes
mail_lookup_path     mail_lookup_attr mail_read_count mail_read_bytes
mail_cache_hits auth_successes  auth_master_successes   auth_failures
auth_db_tempfails       auth_cache_hits       auth_cache_misses
1686759269      0.000000        0       0       0       0.0     0.0     0.0
    0       0       0       0       0       0       0       0       0    00
      0       0       0       0       0       0       0       0       0
  0

Yep, all stats not counted.
How to count stats in my setup?
Oldstat plugin is enabled.