Reason for disabling are many broken mails containing unescaped equal signs ("=") and our webmailer is using BINARY, when offered, and than does not display the mail and reports Dovecots error "Invalid quoted-printable input trailer: '=' not followed by two hex digits".

I'm fully aware that the mails are broken, unfortunately all sorts of programs or senders generate them ...

I can use

    imap_capability = <full-list-of-caps-without-binary>

but this is for multiple reasons not ideal:
- new caps would never show up
- pre-login the are also displayed

There seems to be no syntax like: imap_capability = -BINARY

Is there any other way to disable just binary?

Ralf

--
Ralf Becker
EGroupware GmbH [www.egroupware.org]