Am Montag, dem 10.07.2023 um 07:52 +0300 schrieb Aki Tuomi:

> Technically you could return a keypair for the public user from
> userdb, when the public user is being looked up.
> mail_crypt_global_public/private_key takes precedence over generated
> keys.
>
> Aki

Thanks. Tried that, and indeed with such a setup it is possible to have
a global key for some accounts and folder keys for others.

But it does not work with public or shared mailboxes. A quick look at
the source code revealed that mail-crypt plugin will not work with
public mailboxes, but should work with shared mailboxes, even with
encrypted folder keys. But this feature seem not to be documented very
well...

I think I'll open another thread with appropriate subject to about
this.

Regards,

Robert

--