On 2023-07-21 06:42, Graham Leggett via dovecot wrote:
Hi all,

Dovecot supports variables, which can be used in filters.

Does the SSL code expose variables linked to the client certificate?

The answer today appears to be no, and if that’s true I plan to patch it, but
just need to confirm I am not missing something.

A little more in-site into what you are looking for might help.
Dovecot does expose a method, we use if for our 'Fingerprinting' system..

--
"Catch the Magic of Linux..."