Hi,

I recently changed the mailbox separator from '.' to '/' so that I could have shared mailboxes working.

However, while the mailboxes show fine on Roundcube and on other web-based e-mail clients, on the Mail.app on my Mac I don't get newer messages on those sub folders.

For example, I have a subfolder Test. Mails filtered to be dropped there, show fine. But I have one called Lists, with a sub folder called "Dovecot". I can't read mails that are under "Lists/Dovecot".

Can anyone help?

Best,

Francis

--