El 6/10/23 a les 2:27, N ha escrit:
I hope you guys took care of the spam from Xotawa earlier today.

Also just as an FYI it looks like google is going to be changing their
requirements for bulk-mail and mailing list senders effective February
2024.

They have a notice on their blog with the specific requirements in the
support knowledgebase (linked from their blog post).

Also, randomly some of the responses from this mailing list are regularly
hitting my spam folder. I count 3 from today, Ironically Xotawa was the
only one that got through.

Mailing list maintainers, if you aren't already using their postmaster
tools you should check out https://support.google.com/mail/answer/9981691

Best Regards,

Hi N.,
You put a link to a product or service from a company.
I'm more interested into that "requirements change for bulk-mail and mailing list senders".

--

Narcis Garcia

I'm using this dedicated address because personal addresses aren't masked enough at this mail public archive. Public archive administrator should remove and omit any @, dot and mailto combinations against automated addresses collectors.