Yes, to the specific IP "connection refused", locally or remotely.

joe a.

On 1/19/2024 10:04:16, Aki Tuomi via dovecot wrote:
Did you notice that your server is listening only on specific IPv4 address? Did
you try to connect against that?

Aki

On 19/01/2024 16:43 EET Joe Acquisto <joea-li...@j4computers.com> wrote:

The problem of managesieve server/service not taking hold of port 4190
remains.  Perhaps the service is not being loaded/running at all?
Pardon any terminology faux pas