On 1/21/2024 16:25:02, Larry Rosenman wrote:
Joe A: If you are on FreeBSD, is there a reason you're not using the Ports version (either via pkg or compiled from ports? I'm the FreeBSD port maintainer and am more than happy to help privately if necessary.

On Sun, Jan 21, 2024 at 3:21 PM joe a <joea-li...@j4computers.com <mailto:joea-li...@j4computers.com>> wrote:

    On 1/21/2024 15:05:13, Benny Pedersen wrote:
     > joe a skrev den 2024-01-21 20:47:
     >
     >> Ah, I see what you meant now.
     >
     > good to see progress
     >
     >> I added the local host and the bound NIC IP, restarted dovecot,
    but,
     >> still no love from 4190
     >
     > check your doveconf -n, if missing what i posted, unsure ?
     >
     > pm me your doveconf -n, i have lost if you already did, does not
    matter
     > if you have made progress, the addrss is pr service, not global in
     > dovecot.conf, order does mater

    <mailto:dovecot-le...@dovecot.org>

    Attached is that most recent.

    I should add, I compiled dovecot locally, it is not the vendor supplied
    package.  Could that matter?

    Now setting up a VM as a test with the vendor package and will attempt
    to set things up as identically as I can.  Just to see what happens.

    Now, where are my notes? . . . oh, right, my
    <mailto:dovecot-le...@dovecot.org>

--
Larry Rosenman http://www.lerctr.org/~ler <http://www.lerctr.org/~ler>
Phone: +1 214-642-9640 (c)     E-Mail: larry...@gmail.com <mailto:larry...@gmail.com>