That lets me run sync jobs and get verbose output.
But I haven't managed to have a manuall-started sync that stalled.

It's only a small fraction of the sync jobs that stall,
even though at any given time there are usually several stalled
jobs running.
(Because the stalled jobs take much longer than the ones that
complete normally.)

Andy