Il giorno mer 17 apr 2024 alle ore 15:31 Aki Tuomi
<aki.tu...@open-xchange.com> ha scritto:
> If you have version with Lua support, you can make a passdb with lua that
> base64 encodes the plain password. Then it should work.

I'm not using lua currently, and i'm planning to move the server to a
new one with users on DB, that's why i'm looking for a quick&dirty
workaround,
just to migrate all password to the new schema before the server migration.

Is not possible to use a plain passdb file ? If not, even with a dirty
workaround, i'll do the schema change on the new server with accounts
on DB
but i really prefere to do this before, not after the migration.