Hi! Having a sieve rule:

require ["fileinto", "editheader", "variables", "envelope"];
​# rule:[med]
if allof (address :contains "to" "i...@mysite.com",
          header :contains "subject" "invoice") {
    deleteheader "from";
    addheader "from" "i...@mysite.com";
    redirect "fi...@mysite.com";
}

I was receiving: redirect action: failed to redirect message to
<fi...@mysite.com>: Sendmail program returned error (temporary failure).

Enabled debug log level in dovecot, then got some few further lines on this;
program exec:/usr/sbin/sendmail (55356): Terminated with non-zero exit code 75

AND this:

Error: sieve: redirect action: failed to redirect message to <fi...@mysite.com:
Sendmail program returned error (temporary failure).

After 2 hours of Google'ing, I finally found a workaround by adding:

submission_host = 95.212.12.10 (IP address of my mail server) in dovecot.conf
solved the issue.

Can someone explain what was the issue and do you guys think this is a correct
solution?

Regards.