Tried it now in every known combination. Nothing changes. It's my 7th evening
about this and I'm starting to despair :(

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: John Fawcett via dovecot <dovecot@dovecot.org>
Gesendet: Samstag, 29. Juni 2024 11:50
An: dovecot@dovecot.org
Betreff: Re: IMAPSieve plugin will not run rspamd script

Hi Jens

I can't give you any expert advise about that plugin as I haven't used it.
However, looking at the debug info you posted I don't see where the rules are
being matched.

That debugging looks like it is reading in the configuration, so you can see
that dovecot recognises the rules configuration, but nothing in the debugging
suggests that those rules are being matched or that you sieve scripts are being
executed.

So it seems that the event that is being recognized "mailbox INBOX/Spam:
APPEND event" doesn't match your defined rules. Maybe it's to do with name of
the mailbox in the event not matching the one in your rule 1.
It's a wild guess on my part, but maybe changing the rules to use "INBOX/Spam"
might just solve it.

When the rules match you should see a message like "Matched static mailbox rule
n" where n=1,2 etc in the debugging output.

John