Hi Lukas,

2007/7/24, Lukas Theussl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Yeah! Now let anybody say that we can't write docs! (well, why couldn't
you do that before I started getting familiar with doxia?... ;) )

Two comments:

- I never quite understood the (apparently general) maven philosophy of
separating the site from the rest of the project. I would at least like
to have a link to the project pages, where you have all the javadocs,
code reports etc. Could I suggest to leave the current doxia-site as a
user documentation site, and use the project sites for developer docs? WDYT?

Sounds good for me:
doxia-site => user documentation
core/modules/tools site => dev documentation

- in the "Using A Doxia Module" example, you make reference to plexus, I
think this is not necessary and might be confusing. Even though doxia
uses plexus, it is not necessary to be familiar with it in order to use
doxia. The simplest way to convert eg apt to xdoc with doxia is:

FileReader source = new FileReader( new File( "test.apt" ) );
XdocSink sink = new XdocSink( new FileWriter( new File( "test.xml" ) ) );
AptParser parser = new AptParser();
parser.parse( source, sink );

We need to lookup the parser with Plexus. If not, the macromanager in
the AbstractParser is not instantiated (and a NPE is throw...).

Cheers,

Vincent

Thanks for all that anyway!
-Lukas