Vincent Siveton wrote:
Hi,

As you know, Doxia modules need to be more consistents. Dennis pointed
the EOL problem today.

I recently added several markup interfaces. I see 2 types of markup
languages handles by Doxia: text (like APT) and xml (like xdoc). I
propose to encapsulate these things with the following interfaces:
Markup (core)
  |_ TextMarkup (core)
    |_ AptMarkup (module)
  |_ XmlMarkup (core)
    |_ XdocMarkup (module)

That sounds like a good separation of them.

In a second step, I propose to create abstract TextSink and XmlSink to
encapsulate writer. With this, we will remove inconsistencies in the
output like LineBreaker (docbook, xdoc) vs PrintWriter (xhtml).

+1

Thoughts?

Vincent

--