Hi Dennis,

I could reproduce your pb with the following steps:
trunks\doxia\doxia-sitetools>m2 clean install
trunks\site>m2 site
 => no verbosity

trunks\doxia\doxia-sitetools>m2 install (without clean)
trunks\site>m2 site
 => verbosity :(

Same thing with:
trunks\doxia\doxia-sitetools\doxia-site-renderer>m2 clean install =>
no verbosity
trunks\doxia\doxia-sitetools\doxia-site-renderer>m2 install => verbosity

I built maven-site-plugin and maven-project-info-reports-plugin from
svn. Could you confirm it on your side?

Moreover, PLXCOMP-80 doesn't seem to remove System.out.println(). I
guess it is due to maven-project-info-reports-plugin which uses
doxia-site-renderer:1.0-alpha-8

Cheers,

Vincent