I already took that approach with the patch I submitted for DOXIA-169.  The
test actually goes beyond the one for the APT version.  Also, the APT one
uses AptSink to accept output and make assertions about it.  There is no
ConfluenceSink so I used TextSink - which I think is a better approach
anyway because I wouldn't want the test case to tightly couple the *Parser
and *Sink.

I can't write the whole test suite in one go, and I'm not sure why that
would help (all the tests would fail to start with), but we can do it bit by
bit if you like, one feature at a time.