ok committed in sandbox for now.

Thanks
-Vincent

On Jan 8, 2008, at 1:10 PM, Vincent Siveton wrote:

Yes, go ahead in the sandbox

Vincent

2008/1/8, Brett Porter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
It sounds fine - though there's also the sandbox if you wanted
somewhere out of the way to work on it?

On 08/01/2008, at 5:30 PM, Vincent Massol wrote:

Hello,

I'd like to commit the first version of the XWiki Sink that I have
(I have started a XWiki parser but I'm not ready yet to commit that
on - I should have a first version in about 3-4 days though).

Is it ok for me to commit it in trunk in a doxia-module-xwiki? Since
I'm not touching any existing code, I thought it might be ok.

If not, let me know where I could commit it.

Note that I'd like to commit what I have ASAP since Jason is also
interested in working on it/testing it.

Thanks a lot
-Vincent