+1

Tested on maven and doxia sites, works great. Thanks for pushing this!

However, I'd like to propose a more appropriate name for the target directory, since link checking is not directly a doxia-related task. I first thought to put it into doxia-sitetools/, but maybe a new folder sitetools/ or site-testing-tools/ or just tools/ would be more appropriate? (I once thought to also adapt the m1 xhtml-validator plugin [1] which would fit into the same category of post-site checking tools). WDYT?

-Lukas

[1] http://maven-validator.sourceforge.net/

Vincent Siveton wrote:
Hi,

Lukas started to adapt the m1 linkcheck tool last year [1] and we
created a plugin for it [2]. I'd like to move these out of the sandbox
so we can start to prepare releases for them.

I think to move the linkcheck tool there
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/doxia/doxia-tools/trunk
and the plugin in the maven plugins space.

+1

Vincent

[1] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/sandbox/trunk/doxia/doxia-linkcheck
[2]