Hello to all,
Thanks to lot of luck and a bit of spare time, I found the "bug" which
prevented my module from being loaded. The SiteModule instance contained the
following plexus declaration:

@plexus.component role="org.apache.maven.doxia.site.module.SiteModule"
role-hint="muse"

which should be

@plexus.component role="org.apache.maven.doxia.module.site.SiteModule"
role-hint="muse"

This is a stupid error, but one which is hard to check without some support
from tools. It seems that it should be possible to check in the plexus
plugin that all declarations are correct be cause a role should reference a
known type, actually a type implemented by the annotated component,
something that is needed at compile-time. Is this something planned ? Should
I file  a bug ?

BTW, my apologies if I may have appeared somewhat rude, but this was a long
standing adn frustrating issue.

Best regards

Arnaud Bailly