Vincent Siveton wrote:
Hi,

[SNIP]

Your plan sounds good for me.

I have created a proposal document on the wiki for it at:

  http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVEN/Doxia+Release+Plan

I included a bullet for MNG-3402. Please add more info about it if necessary.

Please also sign up for the bullets on that page, if you are willing to help out.

If you support the proposal and will be helping out with parts of it - also add your name on the front wiki page:

  http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVEN/Home

 Here's what I'd like to do:

 - Release a last 1.0-alpha of Doxia, from the alpha branch
 - Update the Site plugin to use that released alpha of Doxia
 - Release maven-doxia-tools 1.0 and use that in the Site plugin
 - Release Site plugin 2.0-beta-7, moving the other issues slated for beta-7
to beta-8
 - Switch the Site plugin (2.0-beta-8-SNAPSHOT) over to use Doxia beta-1
SNAPSHOT
 - Release Doxia beta-1

A this point, you forgot MNG-3402, so we need to release maven 2.0.10
before to use beta-1 in plugins

 - Release Site plugin beta-8 using Doxia beta-1
 - Start collecting a list of issues that blocks a Doxia 1.0 release
 - Push that list down to 0
 - Release Doxia 1.0
 - Release Site plugin 2.0

 The beta-7 release of the Site plugin is to make the releases smaller.
Currently beta-7 already has 17 issues fixed.

 I'm volunteering to do the Doxia alpha release and all the Site plugin
releases.

Thanks for this.

 We also need someone to release maven-doxia-tools (a shared component) and

I started this but due to the outage, I did not finish it. I will do this week.

Doxia beta-1 and 1.0.

Count me in.

Cheers,

Vincent