I am not sure I understand correctly the implications of MNG-3402 [1] wrt the beta-1 release plan. Is the following correct?

- in order for the site plugin to use doxia-beta-1, we need to resolve MNG-3402

- MNG-3402 can be resolved in three different ways: 1) release maven-2.0.10 with doxia bumped to beta-1, 2) remove the sink-api filtering as proposed by Vincent, 3) both of the two

- however it is resolved, the site plugin would have a prereq on maven-2.0.10, is that right?

- we will have to release a couple of other things together with the site plugin (PIR, plugin-plugin at least) also with deps bumped to doxia-beta-1.

Any more insight would be welcome...

Cheers,
-Lukas

[1] http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-3402