Hi,

Frankly, I never test your use case.

But I guess that you need to have an XHTML file in input with no
header, footer or navbar something to the div bodyColumn in [1].

The snippet should be something like the following:

File f = new File( "blabla.html" );
XhtmlParser parser = new XhtmlParser();
StringWriter output = new StringWriter();
Sink sink = new AptSink( output );
parser.parse( new FileReader( f ), output );

Output will contain APT declaration.

HTH,

Vincent

[1] http://maven.apache.org/doxia/