Dear Developers,

I've recently discovered that the doxia maven plugin fails to convert
docbook source files to html pages on one of my machines (OS X running
Apples JVM 1.5.0_13). These files are ignored, as if they would not
exist. However, using the same pom and same maven version (2.0.8), the
website renders fine under Linux. Also, APT files render just fine. No
error message is printed, the docbook files are just silently ignored.

I wanted to look at the source doxia-module-docbook-simple, and I found
and compiled doxia trunk (the whole package) sucessfully. However, I
failed to find information how to install the updated plugin into my
installation: A simple "mvn install" will install the new doxia
artifacts, but not use them. I tried adding
<plugin>
  <groupId>org.apache.maven.doxia</groupId>
  <artifactId>doxia-maven-plugin</artifactId>
  <version>1.0-beta-1-SNAPSHOT</version>
</plugin>

to the pom, which did not help either. How can I tell maven to use the
new doxia version?

mfG

Max Berger
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
OpenPG ID: E81592BC   Print: F489F8759D4132923EC4 BC7E072AB73AE81592BC
For information about me and my work please see http://max.berger.name