Hi all,

I'm trying to figure out a way to reuse snippets of non-code text in multiple
dox files. I've tried a few things from creating .md files to .cpp files to
.dox files and added plain text there which I then try to reference in another
.dox file but I cannot get it to work. I got it to work from a .cpp file but
the text that appeared was formatted by default as code rather than plain text.
Is this possible in Doxygen? For example, supported systems information is
common to many products, and I want to have one file with the supported systems
text snippet in it, which I then reference in all dox files that need that
info. I can then update that text snippet only once in a file where I have all
snippets defined and that snippet is then automatically updated for all
locations where it is referenced in at time of compiling. FYI, I'm a technical
writer and not a programmer but I can read some code and fiddle around with
code a little.

Thanks for any pointers.

The preceding e-mail message (including any attachments) contains information
that may be confidential, may be protected by the attorney-client or other
applicable privileges, or may constitute non-public information. It is intended
to be conveyed only to the designated recipient(s) named above. If you are not
an intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender by replying to
this message and then delete all copies of it from your computer system. Any
use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this message by unintended
recipients is not authorized and may be unlawful.