a few questions about the new stuff.

1. how does disabling searches benefit us?  does it help in load time?  does it just cut down on clutter in the menu?  if having all searches loaded isn't hurting anything, why bother?  who knows, in some rare occurrence you may need a search you have disabled.

2. i am having trouble figuring out what disabling searches does anyway.  i go into the help window and uncheck a bunch of them, then i close the help window.  then i reload the toolbar !.  then i open the menu and the search is there.  so i open the help window and the searches i unchecked are re-checked.  also i see no new disabledsearches.txt (or whatever the name should be) in my quick search directory.  is there a save button i'm missing, to save disabled searches?

3. i haven't tried this snippet thing.  i'm not sure how i am supposed to use it and why.  Glenn asked what others thought about making it a standard feature... i'm not sure... (maybe because i haven't tried it) but it seems to me to border on scope creep... or does it?  this is a search bar... does the snippet feature add to our ability to search?  can i achieve the same result with notepad open?

i feel like a "nay-sayer".  i am i missing something?