Glenn & Dan,

Thank you very much for your suggestions. I tried the regsvr32 command,
and in doing so, I realized that I did not have ANY dqsd dll file in the
install directory (who knows how that happened). So anyway, I closed the
toolbar, logged off/on, uninstalled the toolbar, logged off/on,
installed the toolbar (2.58 beta 8), logged off/on, put in my local
files (localaliases.txt, etc), logged off/on, then tested it. It is now
working fine! Knock on wood... I am so happy - THANK YOU!! (Now if I can
just get it to work on my Win2K machine at work...)

Sarah