Dear All,

I have found and fixed (I hope) a problem which was causing an Explorer
crash in the following circumstances:

1. Running Win98 (or probably WinME)
2. DQSD has been reloaded, either with ! or by right clicking on the taskbar
3. Next time you do something with DQSD, there's a bit of a pause and then
Explorer crashes.

I have checked revised code into CVS.

If you can't build your own DLL, you can download one from
http://www.indcomp.co.uk/dqsd/DQSDTools.zip

You'll need to make sure that DQSD is unloaded before you install this.  To
save a reboot, you can do the following:

Open a command prompt (DOS box)
Close DQSD by right clicking and choosing 'Close Toolbar'
Close Explorer by going Start->Shut Down and then holding down
Ctrl-Shift-Alt and clicking the 'Cancel' button on the shutdown dialog
Go to the command prompt and type Explorer

Obviously, I'd appreciate any feedback, it's good to have a screenshot of
the crash dialog, after you've pressed the 'advanced' button.  (He says,
optimistically...)

Cheers,

Will