Ben,

try using "atm" as your search as there is already a search for atomica.  

ex:
atm lepton


JB


> -----Original Message-----
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Ben Ma
> Sent: Saturday, August 03, 2002 3:25 PM
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: [DQSD-Users] Re: Welcome to the "Dqsd-users" mailing list
> 
> 
> Hi List,
> 
> I love this new toolbar!
> 
> But, I was wondering if I could change the dictionary
> query thing from Merriam-Webster to Atomica.com?
> 
> Example:
> http://lookup.atomica.com/atomica/query.pl?s=MYWORDIWANTTOLOOKUP
> 
> Try it yourself :] it has an encyclopedia and
> thesaurus built in!
> 
> If anyone can help thanks a lot,
> Ben
> 
> 
> __________________________________________________
> Do You Yahoo!?
> Yahoo! Health - Feel better, live better
> http://health.yahoo.com
> 
> 
> -------------------------------------------------------
> This sf.net email is sponsored by:ThinkGeek
> Welcome to geek heaven.
> http://thinkgeek.com/sf
> _______________________________________________
> Dqsd-users mailing list
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/dqsd-users
> http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_id=8601
> 
> 


-------------------------------------------------------
This sf.net email is sponsored by:ThinkGeek
Welcome to geek heaven.
http://thinkgeek.com/sf
_______________________________________________
Dqsd-users mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/dqsd-users
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_id=8601

Reply via email to