Hi all,

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of 
> Oren Gampel
> Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2002 1:00 AM
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: [DQSD-Users] Google's Glossary
> 
> 
> Here is the XML for a tool I often use.

Hey, I just heard about this a couple of weeks ago, through Google's newsletter ! How 
did your hear about it before ? (it's never too early to hear about Google novelties)

> It's still in beta but usually give
> several meaningful results. Try "glos taksbar".
> The quality of the results is inline with the quality of the 
> related web
> pages so some results may look silly. (Don't try "glos I love you")

Google Glossary is a great tool (as is Google Sets IMHO).

But Google says at http://labs.google.com/ :

" * Just a note: these technologies are still in the beginning stages of development, 
so they may disappear without warning or perform erratically. If something's not 
working on this page, please come back and try it again later. "

So they're not even betas, they're alphas. Isn't it too early to publish such a search 
? Shouldn't we at least wait for Google Glossary to reach beta state ? We know how 
Google betas (Groups, News,...) have proven reliable and powerful in the past.

MLL

> 
> Oren Gampel
> (I warned you)

I was warned, thanks ! ;)

> 



-------------------------------------------------------
This sf.net email is sponsored by:ThinkGeek
Welcome to geek heaven.
http://thinkgeek.com/sf
_______________________________________________
Dqsd-users mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/dqsd-users
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_id�01

Reply via email to