John,

Check the 'action' attribute in the form.  If there are ampersands in the URL,
this will cause a problem.  If so, change them to "&".  For example, this...

<form action="http://somesite.com/submit.asp?a=1&b=2"; ...

...would be changed to...

<form action="http://somesite.com/submit.asp?a=1&amp;b=2"; ...

I need to change the search wizard to do these substitutions automatically.

----- Original Message -----
From: "John" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, November 25, 2002 8:53 AM
Subject: [DQSD-Users] new search problem


I'm using the utility to create a new search at Home Depot.  When I
go to restart the bar, it says 'unable to load search...: a semi
colon was expected'

Any ideas as to where I should be putting a semi colon?  I didn't
edit the search the utility gave me at all.



-------------------------------------------------------
This sf.net email is sponsored by:ThinkGeek
Welcome to geek heaven.
http://thinkgeek.com/sf
_______________________________________________
DQSD-Users mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/dqsd-users
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_id=8601

Reply via email to