Title: Message
I'm using 3.1.5 and am wondering if there are any preferences settings or other ways to change the following behaviors:
 
1) I would prefer that the most recent search text NOT be left in the bar, rather that it be automatically cleared and left blank for the next search. I tried setting historylength to 0 but that didn't work.
 
2) I have IE configured so that all new windows appear with the Favorites "Explorer Bar" window enabled on the left. In most cases, windows open via DQSD searches open like this (with the Favorites visible), but if I enter a direct url or the extra-convenient Ctrl-Enter shortcut to open up a site, the window always appears with the Favorites bar off. Any explanation for why and any way to alter this behavior?
 
Thanks!
-Andy
 
P.S. Does anyone have a Froogle search xml ready yet???
 

Reply via email to