 -----Original Message-----
From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]  On Behalf Of Brian Phelps
Sent:   Thursday, January 30, 2003 5:49 PM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        [DQSD-Users] New Family History Searches

 << File: anc.xml >> << File: gene.xml >> << File: fs.xml >> << File:
fsadv.xml >> Here are three simple scripts for finding your ancestors on
Ancestry.com,
FamilySearch.org, and Genealogy.com. I'm working on a more sophisticated
script for www.familysearch.org, but they have a number of fields and I
could use some help setting up the query correctly and parsing input. A
rough version of this script is attached as fsadv.xml.

Regards,

Brian Phelps
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Phelps TeKnowledge

"[Leadership] involves . . . a personal and sincere interest in the problems
and concerns of those who are being led and, most importantly, a willingness
to get on one's knees and seek for greater power than that which one
naturally possesses."
            --Gordon B. Hinckley