Hugh,

> Every time I try to install it, I get the following error
> message: 'DQSDTools.Keyboardhook - can't install hook'.

I had this problem the first time I installed DQSD (Windows 2000 SP2),
but I never found a proper solution... It works fine now, and I know
I've uninstalled _another_ keyboard hook util in between, so there may
be some conflict.

Do you know if you have any other keyboard hooks active?

Best regards,
Kim