Hi,

I fixed it up, you had the commas wrong in your arrays (or enums, or
whatever evil JavaScript construct that is ;).
Also, the language code for Swedish is "sv", not "se".

For some reason, though, I can't get DQSD to override the language
reported by navigator.userLanguage... I tried setting language="en"; in
localprefs.js as well as preferences.js to get back to English.

Does anybody know if that's a mistake on my part?

Best regards,
Kim