Hi Monty,

On Wed, 2 Apr 2003 10:40:50 -0600, you
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

}I found a setting in the admin preferences for the list which sets the reply
}to text to the sender or the list..  I set it to sender..    Note that the
}actual address used is the same, it is only the reply-to text that is
}different..

But, but... The From: address should be that of the article poster.
The To: and Reply-to: should be [EMAIL PROTECTED]

No?
--
Bill