Hi Paul,

There's a bug in 3.1.6.0 that causes this error to surface. I couldn't
find my previous reply in the archives, so I'll paste it here:

        I just figured out a way to configure the bug away, so to speak.

        It only appears if:

        a) launchmode is 0
        b) pagetemplate is "maximized.htm"

        So, adding the following to localprefs.js should help:

        <snip>
        /* Browser launch mode
        *  0=use IE
        *  1=use default browser
        *  2=auto (launches in IE directly if IE is default browser)
[default]
        */
        launchmode=2;

        /* Page template to use to initialize search results window
        * Used only when launching in IE. Set pagetemplate to
"maximized.htm" to
        maximize results.
        * With things set up as is currently, reuses the browser size
that was
        most recently closed.
        */
        pagetemplate="";
        </snip>

        Incidentally, these are the defaults, I just copied them from my
        preferences.js, so you could just remove them from your
localprefs.js,
        where they are likely overridden.

This is fixed in the CVS repository, so if you desperately need to use
the functionality, you can always get defer_tools.js from
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/dqsd/dqsd/defer_tools.js.
You can just click download at the top of the listing, and save the new
file to your DQSD directory. Restart after replacing the file.

Kim