that used to drive me nuts too.  until i switched to crazy browser http://www.crazybrowser.com and then to slim browser http://www.flashpeak.com/sbrowser/sbrowser.htm.  both are tabbed interface to IE that included a customizable pop-up blocker built in.  slim browser also has a built in search toolbar, but it is nowhere near as powerful as DQSD.
 
just a work around that is worth a look i think.
 
JB
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Ashot Petrosian
Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2003 5:31 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [DQSD-Users] IE Toolbar layout problem(links)

I don't know if anyone else has noticed this, but its driving me up the wall.  When I do a search in the search bar IE always comes up with the Links toolbar active, no matter what it was set as before.  This isn't the case when I just open IE regularly (C:\Program Files\Inter...)
I was wondering if there is a fix or a workaround for that?
 
Ashot Petrosian
Univeristy of Texas at Austin, Computer Science
(512) 699-9175

Reply via email to