Thanks Brent,

> function setSearchWindowText(text, autoselect)
> that allows you to write to the DQSD search window.

Cool. So it *is* just loading search.htm as a html page.

> As far as your other questions about clipboard, etc
> I have no idea...

I'll look into it.

So far I have been 100% unsuccessful in getting a vbscript script to
run. It seems the function="function-name" attribute in the xml root
only identifies javascript functions.

I'm going to try creating a js stub to my other function to see if
that works.

Regards,

Shawn K. Hall
http://ReliableAnswers.com/

 Graduate of the Darth Vader School of Personnel Management.