On Thu, Oct 09, 2003 at 11:16:18PM -0400, Shawn K. Hall wrote:
> > If you mean 'October 2003, Cumulative Patch for Internet
> > Explorer 6 Service Pack 1 (KB828750)' then i don't have
> > that installed and i still see the same behaviour as you
> > two do.

> Hmmmmm... Darn - I was hoping it was something easily identifiable. :(
I've installed DQSD on another Windows 2000 machine with IE6.

IE Version: 6.0.2800.1106
Update versions: SP1; Q822925, Q330994, Q828750

Before the machine was rebooted it was fine, I installed the patch,
reboot and it breaks. (Actually the patch was already installed, it was
just awaiting a reboot to activate it)

Ignore my machine that doesn't have the patch, that must be another
issue (Its where i play with Windows stuff so its probably something
else or an interaction somewhere.)

> except maybe one of the 'new' searches (I always download the latest
> ones as soon as they come out)

Your an addict :)

. Are both of you using the latest 'new'
> searches from CVS?

Nope, standard install from sourceforge. The one I've just installed is
"Version 3.1.6.0 - April 30, 2003"

Looks like you were on the money with the new patch.

  Dean
--
Dean Wilson             http://www.unixdaemon.net
Profanity is the one language all programmers understand