Title: Message
A fix appears to be in the works.  For the time being edit your localprefs.js and disable the check for upgrade.  Seems the issues might revolve around this.

JB
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jerry Lonn
Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2003 10:24 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [DQSD-Users] problem with dqsd

I’ve been using quick search for some time, and really like it.  But today I installed a Microsoft Internet Explored update, and the quick search and google started locking up.  I used system restore to go back to yesterday, and then reinstalled quick search, and everything worked but my taskbar would lock up when I used it, and would not function.  Do you have a remedy for this?

Jerry Lonn