Today's news, Google launches Goggle Deskbar
http://toolbar.google.com/deskbar/index.html

It succesfully clone the best feature from DQSD. Less features but a better
interface for configurability. You can add custom searches (I think only GET
searches and not POSTs like DQSD).

I still prefear DQSD because I can add my personal searches, set alarm, send
emails and more but I really like the Miniviewer
http://toolbar.google.com/deskbar/help/options_viewer.html !!

Anyone have ideas on implementing it in DQSD?

What's if google will implement searches with POSTs too? Is it going to kill
dave's great creation?
-b-