> Can't we just keep it the way it is, with the >> char, whatever it's
> called? It should blend in OK with most themes...?

The reason I made the statement that possibly it should include a graphic is
because it doesnt blend in.. It is a menu button and inherits its color from
the system, as opposed to the menubar which has graphics overlayed..
These two items next to each other dont look right..... *but* with enough
css enhancements, the '>>' button can be made to blend in.  see my following
post..

Monty