Tom,

In the preferences file (and thus able to be overridden in
localprefs.js) there is (or should be... I didn't find one in my
preferences.js) a setting for which app to use to edit the different
config files.

They look like this in my localprefs.js:

cssEditorExe="C:\\Program Files\\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET
2003\\Common7\\IDE\\devenv.exe"
configureEditorExe="C:\\Program Files\\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET
2003\\Common7\\IDE\\devenv.exe"

How about yours?

JB


> -----Original Message-----
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
> [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of 
> Tom Corcoran
> Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2004 7:42 PM
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: [DQSD-Users] Opeing local files via menu problem
> 
> 
> Hi,
> 
> I uninstalled 3.1.6 on a Windows XP Pro SP1 machine and 
> installed 3.1.8 today. From the configure menu if I select 
> local preferences / aliases / stylesheet I get an error :
> 
> ([object error]/) occurred running the search for 
> "editconfigfile('[relevant local file]')"
> 
> Any thoughts?
> 
> Thanks, Tom.
> 
> 
> 
> 
> -------------------------------------------------------
> The SF.Net email is sponsored by EclipseCon 2004
> Premiere Conference on Open Tools Development and Integration 
> See the breadth of Eclipse activity. February 3-5 in Anaheim, 
> CA. http://www.eclipsecon.org/osdn 
> _______________________________________________
> To unsubscribe visit: 
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinf> o/dqsd-users
> 
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
> http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_id=8601
> 
> 



-------------------------------------------------------
The SF.Net email is sponsored by EclipseCon 2004
Premiere Conference on Open Tools Development and Integration
See the breadth of Eclipse activity. February 3-5 in Anaheim, CA.
http://www.eclipsecon.org/osdn
_______________________________________________
To unsubscribe visit:
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/dqsd-users
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_id=8601

Reply via email to